Never settle for being a character in someone else’’s story when you are meant to be the author of your own – unknown
The challenges in life can push you to a corner where you accept anything goes. We must learn to know and understand our worth and value before allowing situation and conditions to derail us from achieving our dreams.
It is easy to see your flaws than your beauty anytime you look at the mirror. It is easy to settle for less than you deserve than to struggle and go for the best. It is easy to look down on yourself and give up, than to push ahead and achieve your dreams. It is easy to allow the society dictates or conclude our story when we have the power to effect change in our society.
Everyone deserves to be happy and to enjoy life. When you think about settling for less than you deserve, consider the following quotes:
1. Don’t settle for mediocrity. Take a chance. Take a risk. Find that passion. Rekindle it. Fall in love all over again. It’s really worth it. – Brian Cranston
2. Never settle for anything less than your best. – Brian Tracy
3. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.- Steve Job
4. Never settle by compromising out of convenience or laziness — or because it’s ‘not your job.’ If something’s not done good enough or if you know it could be better, help make that happen. Don’t wait for someone else to point it out – Jenna Lyons
5. Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had. We need to live the best that’s in us. – Angela Bassett
6. You should never settle for what you think is just good. You should drive the editors and writers and everybody nuts until it’s great. And if you don’t go for great, you won’t end up with good. You’ve got to go beyond your wildest dreams because the exigencies of filmmaking are going to smash you into the ordinary. – Fred Schepisi
7. I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance. Never settle for the path of least resistance. Livin’ might mean takin’ chances but they’re worth takin’. Lovin might be a mistake but it’s worth makin’. – Lee Ann Womack
8. Once you realize how good you really are, you never settle for playing less than your best. – Reggie Jackson
9. The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. – Maureen Dowd
10. Do the math: You never settle for less than the whole if you knew the half. – Talib Kweli